- I'm really glad they made "Battleship" the movie but I am still holding out for "Yahtzee: The Musical" and "Chutes and Ladders Unleashed."
- Tuesdays are the abusive step-fathers of Mondays.
- Carmen San Diego was such a jerk for making us look for her during school hours.
- Happy February! Love + Black History Month. If you combine the two you get SHAFT!
- Do something nice for someone today and watch what happens. #papaClarktoldYouSo
- World's Shortest Books are: "How to Construct a Successful Marriage and Live a Life of Integrity by Kim Kardashian" and "Detroit: Disney of the North"
- Not a huge fan of using the word "tailor" when it doesn't apply to clothing
- When people say "My thoughts are with you."....that's not saying much. You need to add the prayers in there. Thoughts aren't hard to do. Right now I am thinking about grilled cheese. It's easy.
- I'm going to start ending every conversation by saying "Good day to you!" whether it's in good taste or bad.
- I wish all drivers had a "How's My Driving?" sign on their bumper that displayed their cell phone numbers. "Hello?" "Yeah, it's me." "Me who?" "The guy behind you who's trying to get somewhere on time. Put down the cell phone, look over the steering wheel and stop driving like a jackass!"
- Rejected 80's lyrics
- She's my cherry guy, swinging from her legs is a big surprise!
- Recession isn't too far away, getting closer to it everyday.
- Welcome to the 80's! We've got giant bobs! We've got about 3 years left before Nirvana puts us out of a job!
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Thursday, May 16, 2013
As a huge conservationist and environmentalist it really breaks my heart to see what's happening to a lot of these animals I grew up to love.
Some tough statistics:
- The black rhino's population is down 97.6% since 1960
- African elephants may be extinct in ten years
- There are fewer than 900 mountain gorillas left
- The lion is currently extinct in 7 different countries in Africa
- Grevy'z Zebra: approximately 700 remain
There is hope though. This information is from the source of the African Wildlife Foundation-a really great organization who is doing everything in their power to save these creatures; yet they need your help.
Click on this link here for the African Wildlife Foundation's page on this issue and do what you can to help today.
-Clark the Shark
UPDATE 2/18/2014: Rob Portman, a Republican, is a U.S. senator from Ohio and he wrote this piece for CNN.com: